Engineering Procurement & Construction (EPC)
Our approach to design-and-build allows us to customize systems that fit our customers’ requirements. Our customers realize maximum return for project investments as we take an active role in the pre-construction activities.
Our in-house resources allow us to design mechanical systems that enable buildings and systems to operate at peak efficiency. Our drive to offer creative and effective solutions has earned us the confidence of customers in many industries. Our professional team utilize the latest technologies to ensure that every project is completed on schedule, within project, and with speed and accuracy.
We have extensive experience with diverse methods of complex piping and piping modifications for many industrial applications.
• High and low pressure steam systems
• High and low pressure hot water systems
• Industrial piping systems
• Specialty gas systems
• Heating, gas, and oil piping
• Utilities piping
MECHANICAL ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING SERVICES (MEP)
• Turnkey project solutions including engineering design, supply, installation, testing & commissioning of MVAC systems and cold room systems complying with regulations and requirements
• Design and construction of electrical system
• Design, fabrication and installation of ducting system and thermal insulation
• Equipment supply, installation, testing & commissioning
• Trouble-shooting, service and maintenance of air-conditioning, refrigeration and ventilation system
• Design and construction plumbing and sanitary system
• Process design calculations
• Process design specifications
• Hazard & operational studies
• Wet & dry scrubbers
• Waste water treatment systems
FIRE PROTECTION AND SPRINKLER SYSTEMS
We provide our customers with customized and professionally designed solutions for fire services.
• Passive fire protection
• Design and installation of fire protection system in-line with regulations and requirements
GENERAL CIVIL & STRUCTURAL SERVICES
• Civil & structural engineering
• Concrete and steel structures
• General building work
HOT/COLD & ACOUSTIC INSULATION SERVICES
We offer sheet metal fabrication, installation and project management; in addition to hot, cold and acoustic applications, cryogenic applications, storage vessels, protective cladding and removable jacketing.
MULTI-TRADE PRE-FABRICATION RACKING SYSTEM
The Multi-Trade Prefabrication process allows multiple building components to be constructed in an offsite, temperature-controlled environment simultaneously with the building structure and site work. Projects with complex but repetitive elements, such as vertical and horizontal mechanical/electrical/plumbing (MEP) systems, patient rooms, bathrooms, clinical spaces and building envelope systems, are extremely well-suited for multi-trade offsite prefabrication.
• Fast & efficient off-site modular fabrication with bim modeling software
• Reduce on-site construction time
• Improved coordination among building series
• Reduce overall project man hours required
• Reduce wastage of materials
Top Building Sectors for Prefabrication/ Modularization Opportunity:
• Healthcare Facilities
• High-Rise Office
Using Prefabrication/ Modularization:
• MEP Building Systems (Horizontal / Vertical)
We recognise the increase demand for trustworthy partnership and quality assured maintenance services in the industries. With the rising cost, we believe that best practices and regular maintenance are vital to upkeep the assets of our partners in order to reduce the operating cost in the future. Our team are proficient with the best practices in the industry and adopting cutting edge technologies to provide efficient and productive asset management services.
We provide professional facility and asset management to our partners. Our services includes Space & Infrastructure planning, design and construction, together with Mechanical and Electrical engineering services.
• Property & Asset Management
• Project & Development Services
• HVAC / ACMV Engineering Services
• Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Services
• Specialised Pipeline Solutions
Industry we serve:
• Schools & Institutes