- Plan and sells B2B Technical sales service solutions and products to commercial/Industrial/Oil and Gas industries
- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- Collaborate with customer service group to ensure account support, identify opportunities and service is maximized
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Plan and modify product configurations to meet customer needs. Facilitate resolution of customer complaints.
- Collaborate with sales team to understand customer requirements, to promote the sale of company products, and to provide sales/after sales support.
- Maintain good relationship with current clients and develop new prospects
- Provide regular sales visits to new clients and engage in regular business development activities
- Provide monthly rolling forecast for all assigned and prospects
- Ensure that all tasks are performed in accordance with company policies and quality system procedures
- Prefer candidate with in engineering background – Mechanical, Electrical, or equivalent (Candidate with good sales track records are welcomed)
- Strong in communication and negotiation skills
- Out-going, goals-oriented and motivated individual are welcome to join the team
- Candidate must possess at least Professional NITEC/Diploma/Degree in Engineering or equivalent (Remuneration package varies according to experience and qualifications)
- Prefer one year(s) of working experience in the related field or in-house training will be provided for Fresh Graduate
- Possess own transportation is an additional advantage
- All positions are 5.5 working days (Monday to Friday - 9am to 6pm; Alternate Saturday - 9am to 1pm)
- For interested applicants, please indicate last drawn salary, expected salary, and availability